Friday 18 March 2016

WOODCRAFT - KING SIZE BED PROJECT

I was planning to design a King Size bed for myself for very long time but never found the time. Finally when i did find the time, this is what came up. This is a simple to make King Size bed, even if it might seem complicated. Is not complicated, it just has some extra pieces.



You don't need a lot o tools to make it but, good quality lumber will be needed.



I will probably modify it for the available space that i have and type of lumber.



For now this is all i have to say.



Hopefully i will manage to find the time to make it.

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to share it with your friends.

6 comments:

  1. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your post. I like to write a little
    comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I may return once again since I book-marked it.

    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you
    be rich and continue to guide other people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there mates, how is all, and what you would like to say concerning this paragraph, in my view
    its in fact amazing designed for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll right away seize your rss as I can not to find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly permit me recognise so that I may
    just subscribe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.

    Does one offer guest writers to write content available for you?
    I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on some of the
    subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome
    blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article, totally what I wanted to find.

    ReplyDelete